4.12.2012

Purrplexity 7: And More Other Things, Too.

Pictures often make better stories.

Chiang Mai, Thailand - 2011


1. This tree planting activity established friendly relations between the Filipino and Thai community.  This was in celebration of the 2011 Philippine Independence Day, and the Thai army were kind enough to allow us to plant trees in their camp grounds.  It was a humbling experience.  The Thais from Chiang Mai are wonderfully gentle and generous people.




2.   Elephant hug! Of course it will always be a part of any tourist's itinerary, but what was special: I got to play with an untrained baby elephant.  So adorable.  I thought the elephant paintings were amazing, too.  And oh, one adult elephant stole a whole bunch of bananas from my hand.



3.  Who would've thought.  A photo shoot, with real cameras and real photographers. Half a day at Royal Flora, for the sole purpose of having my photos taken.  Thank you to my incredible photographers. Yay!




4.  BUNGEEEEEEE!!!!



5.  Meeting all my Favorites in the world.





No comments:

Post a Comment