5.26.2012

Purrplexity 13: lefthandrightups.


I know my siblings write, and I know they are excellent writers - grammar, composition and content-wise.

Even Daniel has surpassed my number-of-posts.




I am not entirely done grumbling about my blog's... errr.. weakness.  And since seeing Chantal and Daniel engrossed in writing and reading online, I asked for a topic to blog about, and Daniel suggested "frogs".  Chantal added "love".


And so.  I remember writing an essay about highschool and relating my experiences to that of a frog's life cycle.  The significance of that particular essay is not on the clichéd content, but on that silly fact that I wrote and completed that essay using my left hand.  Apart from my MANY categorized and uncategorized diaries and journals – I have, since then, long kept a separate journal strictly for my left hand.  Interestingly, the flow of thoughts and the degree of contemplation actually differ for each hand used.

When Daniel suggested “frogs”, I thought of Lej.  I remember Chantal recalling earlier today a Lej-chasing-frog episode.  I have been home for two days already, and I conclude that Lej is a manifestation + extension of true, selfless love.

No comments:

Post a Comment